Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you signify that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to follow all of the Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
DevMedics reserves the right to update these Terms & Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the DevMedics website means that you accept those changes.
This website does not provide medical advice. The content of our website, including text, graphics, images, information obtained from licensors and other material contained on the DevMedics website are intended for informational and educational purposes only. This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you’ve read on the website.
Code of Conduct and Postings
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications of any type that infringes upon or violates the right of any third party. You agree that any such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make such a submission, you are warranting that the owner of such content has expressly granted DevMedics a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide nonexclusive right to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form or format now known or hereafter developed.
Your use of the DevMedics website and any service is subject to all applicable local, provincial, state and national and international laws and regulations and international treaties. Your user ID is personal to you and you may not allow any others to use your user ID under any circumstances. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use or activity using your user ID or if you have any security concerns. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your e-mail address, account or user ID. You may not use, allow or enable others to use our service or knowingly allow use by others, in any manner that is, attempts or is most likely to:
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, portnographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive which may or may appear to impersonate someone else.
- Affect adversely or reflect negatively on us, our service or on our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or to discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion of our service, from becoming a subscriber or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier or licensor to us.
- Send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, “spamming” or “phishing”.
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contains malicious code, such as viruses, time bombs, cancel bots, worms, trojan horses, spyware or other potential harmful programs, material, code or information.
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any message, e-mail, chat or posting for any reason.
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation – laws regardin gthe transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise.
- gain unauthorized access to our services or any other users’ account, user ID, names, passwords, personal information, subscriber information, profile, other computers, website or web pages connected or linked to our service or to use our service in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with these terms.
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of our service or the rights or use and enjoyment of our service by others
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of our website.
You are solely responsible and liable for Postings made under your user ID, name, user name, e-mail address, password and/or your registration, subscription and/or profile information, if any. Postings do not reflect our views and we do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness accuracy, or reliability of any Posting, nor do we endorse or support any opinions or ideas expressed in any Posting. In no event shall we have or be construed to have any responsibility or liability for or in connection with any such posting. If we determine, in our sole discretion, you have not complied with any of our Terms or if, in our judgement, you or any Posting violates these Terms, we reserve the right, at any time, without notice and without limiting any and all other rights we may have, at law or in equity, to (a) refuse to allow you to post again, (b) remove and delete your profile, any postings, your registration, subscription, user ID, user name or any other indicia or authorization to use all or any of our website, (c) revoke your registration and right to use all or any of our Services, and (d) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce these terms, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration, access rights using your e-mail address, your user ID, user name and/or password.
USE OF OUR CONTENT
DevMedics authorizes you to view or download a copy of the material on the DevMedics website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of the Content must carry the copyright notice as follows: “Copyright 2016-2020 DevMedics, All Rights Reserved“. Duplication of our content for distribution by any means including on the Web is not allowed unless you obtain a content license from DevMedics. Linking to our website including links to individual pages of our website, is allowed and encouraged.
The content on our website is protected by copyright under United States and foreign laws. Title to the content remains with DevMedics. Any use of our content not expressly permitted by these terms and conditions is considered a breach of these terms and conditions and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice at the editorial discretion of DevMedics. If you violate any of these terms and conditions your permission to use the content automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any copies of any portion of our content.
LIABILITY OF DevMedics
The use of the DevMedics site and its content is at your own risk.
When using the DevMedics website, information is transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of DevMedics. Accordingly, DevMedics assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the DevMedics website.
The Devmedics website and its content are provided on an “as-is” basis. DevMedics, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall DevMedics be liable for damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website or the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not DevMedics is advised of the possibility of such damages. DevMedics is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by the use or misuse of our website. Content or public areas must be brought within one year of the date of the occurrence of the event giving rise to such an action. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.